Get the recipe for Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1lb)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Italian style panko bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place chicken breast flat on cutting surface. With knife parallel to cutting surface, cut lengthwise slit in each chicken breast, forming a pocket, keeping other 3 sides intact.
- Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet. Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over chicken breasts. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.