Get the recipe for Oven Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ “ pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place chicken and vegetables in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.